Window Film for Office LifeWindow film and window tint applications for commercial properties have several advantages beside being cost effective, increasing privacy and reducing glare and harmful UV rays. Window film and window tinting can help reduce your commercial properties’ energy consumption and costs whilst improving its energy efficiency. It can also increase the appearance of your building exterior and interior when you choose from the Solucent range of window film including frosted, decorative, printed, coloured and translucent.
Solar Window FilmSolar window films can dramatically reduce energy costs as well as cut out solar energy (heat), glare and harmful UV rays plus act as an insulator in winter to help keep heat in. Solar window film lets natural light so you can enjoy unrestricted views. It also protects your furnishings, carpets, and artwork from fading. If night time reflection is hampering your views, some solar films are designed to reduce internal glare and reflection at night.
Frosted Window FilmFrosted window film can be used to brighten up your home or as a privacy screen on glass partitioning, doors and windows. It has multiple uses in your home in the bathroom, bedroom, home office or anywhere you need a little privacy. Frosted window film reduces glare without sacrificing natural light and provides a safety element by ensuring glass sliding doors or partitions can be seen.
Decorative Window FilmDecorative window film allows you to be creative on glass. Add your own personal creative touch to your home with decorative window film in your bathroom, on a glass wall, dividers or partitions or a feature door or window. Choose from our wide range of colours, patterns and designs.
Safety & Security Window FilmSafety and security window film provides peace of mind that if your glass door or window is broken, the window film will help prevent the glass from shattering. It holds the glass together in the unfortunate event of an accident, potentially saving serious injury. It also adds privacy to your home by keeping prying eyes from looking through your windows without obstructing your views. You can see out, but no one on the outside can see in.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF SOLAR WINDOW FILM?
- Reduces the temperature by cutting down visible and infrared light
- Reduces up to 99% of harsh UV light, one of the leading causes of skin cancer
- Eliminates up to 83% of solar energy
- Reduces glare and brightness
- Lets in natural light and maintains unrestricted views
- Reduces energy costs by reducing heating and cooling costs
- Improves energy efficiency by regulating the internal building temperature
- Increases privacy and security
- Improves safety by providing increased protection from shattered glass caused by accidents, vandalism and storm damage
- Cost effective and low maintenance
- Protects furniture, fabrics, finishes and merchandise from fading
- Improve the exterior and interior appearance of the commercial property